When you register for a tour with Victor Emanuel Nature Tours, you invest in a travel experience of the highest quality. It is an investment you will want to protect. To safeguard against losses due to illness, accident, or other unforeseen circumstances, we strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance as soon as possible after making a deposit.
VENT has partnered with Redpoint Resolutions as our preferred travel insurance provider, a company with a reputation for quality to match our own. Through Redpoint, we recommend Ripcord Rescue Travel InsuranceTM. Designed for all types of travelers, Ripcord is among the most highly regarded travel insurance programs available.
Critical benefits of Ripcord Rescue Travel Insurance include:
* A completely integrated program with a single contact for emergency services, travel assistance, and insurance claims
* Evacuation and rescue services from your point of injury or illness to your hospital of choice with a limit of $750,000
* Comprehensive travel insurance for trip cancellation/interruption, primary medical expense coverage, baggage loss or delay, emergency accident and emergency sickness medical expense, emergency dental, accidental death and dismemberment, and more
* 24/7 access to paramedics, nurses, and military veterans
* Optional security evacuation coverage in case of an unplanned natural disaster or other security events
* Waiver for pre-existing conditions (must be purchased within 14 days of tour deposit)
* Optional “Cancel for Any Reason” coverage (must be purchased within 14 days of tour deposit)
* Available to U.S. and non-U.S. residents
For a price quote, or to purchase travel insurance, please click the Ripcord Rescue Travel InsuranceTM logo or call +1-415-481-0600. Pricing varies based on age, trip cost, trip length, and level of coverage.
About Ripcord Rescue Travel InsuranceTM
Ripcord, a program of Redpoint Resolutions, provides round-the-clock access to medical and security professionals combined with the best evacuation, rescue, and optional travel insurance coverages designed for all types of travelers. Redpoint is owned and operated by special operations veterans and physicians and has evacuated clients from all seven continents.